The UAM Hub

The Student News Site of The Urban Assembly for Media Studies

The UAM Hub

The UAM Hub

Memories from the year!

Staff Members and students in UAM High School! UAM is a very welcoming school, inside of the MLK campus located at 66th street. Here are some of our memories throughout the year!
Rania Leia Delos Santos and Veronica Reyes are both a part of the UAM Community. Rania is a freshman who is very shy, and sweet. She came out of her shell during the first UAM Talent Show. Ms. Reyes is a staff member and teacher who is very kind, and loves to joke around with her students.
Xuilden Payano, The algebra II teacher at UAM High School, is known for being outgoing, kind, and is known for laughing in the hallways! She is focused on helping all her students pass the regents. (Melenie Virgil-James)
This is a group photo of 4 Junior Students in the Journalism Class, Consisting of Karen Maza (Far Left), Jacqueline Villa-Alberto (2nd left), Melenie Virgil-James (holding the camera), and Denitre Dorsey-Walls (far right). Fun fact, this was all girls participating in an activity for the UAM Hub! (Melenie Virgil-James)
Melenie Virgil-James is a Junior at UAM Highschool. She is a quiet and entertaining person to be around. She keeps her circle of friends small, while always looking out for them. (Jacqueline Villa-Alberto)
Giselle Casiano is a Senior at UAM High School! She is known for being very kind, and being cooperative to work with. In this picture, Giselle is posing while doing the splits! (Jacqueline Villa-Alberto)
Joey Craft is a well-known Junior at Uam High School, he is known for being very open, and very respectful. He is always interacting with his friends, and doing his work. (Jacqueline Villa-Alberto)
Daniel Hornedo is the Physical Education teacher at Uam High School. He has been the new physical education teacher since Late November. He is known for being very funny, and very serious about participating in PE Class. (Jacqueline Villa-Alberto)